S. Koepfli, M. Eppenberger, M. S.-B. Hossain, M. Baumann, M. Doderer, M. Destraz, P. Habegger, E. De Leo, W. Heni, C. Hoessbacher, B. Baeuerle, Y. Fedoryshyn, and J. Leuthold, “>500 GHz Bandwidth Graphene photodetector Enabling Highest-Capacity Plasmonic-to-Plasmonic Links,” in ECOC 2022, 48th European Conference on Optical Communication (2022), p. Th3B.5.
P. Habegger, Y. Horst, S. Koepfli, M. Kohli, E. De Leo, D. Bisang, M. Destraz, V. Tedaldi, N. Meier, N. Del Medico, W. Wang, C. Hoessbacher, B. Baeuerle, W. Heni, and J. Leuthold, “Plasmonic 100-GHz Electro-Optic Modulators for Cryogenic Applications,” in ECOC 2022, 48th European Conference on Optical Communication (2022), p. Tu1G.1.
M. Cherchi, E. Mykkänen, A. Kemppinen, K. Tappura, J. Govenius, M. Prunnila, G. DelRosso, T. Hakkarainen, J. Viheriälä, M. Castaneda, M. Bieler, S. Steinhauer, V. Zwiller, S. Koepfli, J. Leuthold, and E. De Leo, “A path towards attojoule cryogenic communication,” in ECOC 2022, 48th European Conference on Optical Communication (2022), p. Mo4G.3.
- M. Cherchi, “The Bloch sphere: a powerful tool to design photonic integrated circuits”, Advanced Photonics Congress (2022), Paper ITu3B.2
M. Cherchi, A. Bera, A. Kemppinen, J. Nissilä, K. Tappura, M. Caputo, L. Lehtimäki, J. Lehtinen, J. Govenius, M. Prunnila, and T. Aalto, “An unconventional ultra-low loss silicon photonics platform for quantum technologies,” in Quantum 2.0 Conference and Exhibition (2022), Paper QW4A.5 (Optica Publishing Group, 2022), p. QW4A.5.
- Matteo Cherchi, Arijit Bera, Antti Kemppinen, Jaani Nissilä, Kirsi Tappura, Marco Caputo, Lauri Lehtimäki, Janne Lehtinen, Joonas Govenius, Mika Prunnila, Timo Aalto, “A thick silicon photonics platform for quantum technologies”, ECIO 2022 poster W.P.18
- M. Cherchi, A. Bera, A. Kemppinen, J. Nissilä, K. Tappura, M. Caputo, L. Lehtimäki, J. Lehtinen, J. Govenius, M. Prunnila, and T. Aalto, “Supporting quantum technologies with a micron-scale silicon photonics platform,” in Integrated Optics: Devices, Materials, and Technologies XXVI, S. M. García-Blanco and P. Cheben, eds. (SPIE, 2022), p. 18. The paper and the live recording of the presentation are available at this link. The manuscript is also available on the arXiv at this link.
- I. Esmaeil Zadeh, J. Chang, J. W. N. Los, S. Gyger, A. W. Elshaari, S. Steinhauer, S. N. Dorenbos, and V. Zwiller, “Superconducting nanowire single-photon detectors: A perspective on evolution, state-of-the-art, future developments, and applications,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 118, 190502 (2021).
- V. Zwiller, “Quantum advantage based on photonics,” Adv. Photon. 3, (2021).
- Invited talk to Photonics West 2021. aCryComm: attojoule cryogenic communication, Paper 11692-28. It is available to registered attendees to PW2021 6-11 March 2021, and it will then become available to all registered users of the SPIE Digital Library later on.
- aCryComm and the vision behind the project were mentioned in “Ultra-high speed photodiodes for superconducting logic (LIGHTNING)“, public deliverable of the synergic LIGHTNING poject.